* what's your name?! Leighann
* where you live Portland, Maine
* age 17
* Post at least 3 pictures;(opt) pictures of anything you think will convince us you
rock... something like an awesome record or something.
got these bad boys at Goodwill for 95 cents each
that's right, this is a picture of a photocopy of the signiture I got, because my manager wouldn't let me take the original even though multiple people say I should get it. (sorry for the bad quality)
* your top 3 bands (if you want you can add more) Rush, Steve Miller Band, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Boston, Van Halen
* your top 3 albums "2112" - Rush, "The Spirit Of Radio" - Rush, "Greatest Hits 1974-78" - Steve Miller Band
* least favorite band But there are soooo many terrible bands out there! Like the Used, Greenday, Thrice, do I really need to continue?
* most attractive classic rock artist meh, none
*most charismatic front man David Lee Roth
*if your life had a soundtrack, what songs would you use
"Freewill" - Rush
"The Spirit Of Radio" - Rush
"Swingtown" - Steve Miller Band
"Jet Airliner" - Steve Miller Band
"The Stake" - Steve Miller Band
"Freebird" - Lynyrd Skynyrd
"Beautiful Girls" - Van Halen
"Let Me Take You Home Tonight" - Boston
"Foreplay/Long Time" - Boston
Invisible airwaves crackle with life
Bright antennae bristle with the energy
Emotional feedback on timeless wavelength
Bearing a gift beyond price, almost free
All this machinery making modern music
Can still be open-hearted.
Not so coldly charted
It's really just a question of your honesty, yeah,
*how long you've been a fan since I was in the womb
*whats your first classick rock album I always just listened to my mom's stuff, but when I was in third grade she bought me a Bruce Springsteen cassette tape, I wore that thing out.
*current favorite song "The Spirit Of Radio" - Rush
*anything else you might like to say to us.
I work at Staples in Falmouth, Maine and well yesterday Steven Tyler (yes, of Aerosmith) came in and I rung him up. I also got him to do a donation thing, which he signed.
I'm glad I'm back to classic rock, I had been all of my life and for a couple years I was still listening to it, but I really got into death metal, which is far behind me, don't worry. But I rediscovered my roots and fell back in love.